First Aid at Work Annual Refresher
HSE guidelines state that employers should ensure their first aiders remain competent to perform their role. As such, it is strongly recommended that first aiders undertake annual refresher training to practise their skills and update their knowledge on the latest first aid procedures.
The First Aid at Work Annual Refresher qualification is specifically designed to allow qualified first aiders to update their first aid skills yearly, until requalification training is required.
Learners will leave with a renewed confidence having had the opportunity to practise essential first aid procedures.
• Know how to assess an incident
• Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
• Manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
• Manage a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
• Manage a casualty who is in shock
Maximum of 12
The training can be held at your premises however if this is not suitable SHN Training Services Ltd can arrange a site for you.
Course detail courtesy of Qualsafe Awards