This regulated and nationally recognised qualification is specifically designed to provide Learners with the knowledge and skills required to conduct risk assessments in low risk premises.
The QA Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (RQF) is ideal for those who have a responsibility for conducting risk assessments in low risk environments, such as supervisors and site managers. This qualification is also suitable for those who significantly contribute to the risk assessment process, e.g. team leaders and technicians.
During this 2 day course, Learners will develop their knowledge of risk assessment processes so that they can apply their knowledge and skills when completing risk assessments in the workplace. Topics covered include: the importance of health and safety in the workplace, the principles involved in risk assessment and the relationship between hazard and risk as part of an accident and ill health strategy.
The learner will:
• Understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace
• Understand the principles involved in risk assessment
• Understand the relationship between hazard and risk as part of an accident and ill health prevention strategy
• Apply the hierarchy of controls to control risk to an acceptable level
• Apply knowledge of the risk assessment process in a workplace
Maximum of 12
The training can be held at your premises however if this is not suitable SHN Training Services Ltd can arrange a site for you.
Course detail courtesy of Qualsafe Awards