This regulated and nationally recognised qualification provides Learners with the knowledge and practical competencies needed to safely perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
The QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (RQF) qualification has been designed for those who have a specific responsibility at work, or in voluntary and community activities to provide first aid and/or use an AED in an emergency.
Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to administer effective CPR and use an AED when dealing with an emergency situation.
• Understand basic life support requirements
• Be able to demonstrate basic life support techniques and automated external defibrillator use in line with
current national guidelines
• Be able to demonstrate post-resuscitation procedures
• Be able to carry out basic user maintenance and troubleshoot problems with an automated external
• Understand the safe use of an automated external defibrillator
Maximum of 12
The training can be held at your premises however if this is not suitable SHN Training Services Ltd can arrange a site for you.
Course detail courtesy of Qualsafe Awards