Mental Health First Aid Training (Adult)
Our Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training courses are recognised by Mental Health First Aid England and are designed to teach people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis. Adult MHFA courses are for everyone aged 16 upwards. Our MHFA courses are delivered by certified trainers who have attended an Instructor Training programme accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health, and are trained to keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Our Mental Health First Aid courses can be delivered at your place of work at a time and date that best suits you.
Take a look at our Mental Health First Aid (adult) courses below and book your place today!
Half Day – MHFA Aware
An introductory course designed to increase awareness of people’s mental health and some of the issues that can have an affect.
One Day – MHFA Champions
Teaches you how to identify when someone might be experiencing a mental health issue and how to guide them to get the help they need.
Two Day – Mental Health First Aiders
A practical skills and awareness course designed to give you:
- A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s well being including your own
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to appropriate support